eBooks for Schools, a program created by TecKnoQuest, LLC, provides a way for education organizations to take advantage of ebooks and digital learning materials as teaching tools as well as a fundraising opportunity. Each organization is provided with an individually branded online store stocked with over 50,000 digital products specifically geared toward teaching and learning. All the aspects of the store are managed by TecKnoQuest including payment processing, customer service, and product management. The school or organization’s responsibility is to promote their store to their community, receiving a percentage of each sale that is generated.
This program can be used to create Digital Book Fairs to raise money for the library or other school programs. Schools can also offer a real world marketing and business class where students run this digital store and learn to operate the store. This is a great learning opportunity for the students and fundraiser for the school. Please contact us if you have questions about these or other opportunities.
- Receive compensation from each sale made through the individually branded online store
- Encourage reading & learning skills through the use of digital materials
- Encourage teachers to incorporate digital materials into their classroom
- Provide an avenue for stakeholders to contribute to the school or organization
- Access multiple publishers and resources through one source
- Regular newsletters to customers including special offers, updates, and new products.
- All customers will receive an automatic 5% discount off of the retail price.
- Rewards program for every customer.
How It Works
A unique storefront and code is created for each organization which provides the ability to direct traffic to each store. The school or organization then encourages teachers, parents, and other stakeholders to use the store for purchases of educational materials. TecKnoQuest takes care of the rest of the details including processing orders, handling customer service, managing publishers, and running reports. Compensation is paid on a quarterly basis with a $50 minimum payment.
eBooks for Schools E-Commerce Store (Schools Keep 20% of the Revenue)
The Basic Digital eStore features:
- a link from your existing site to a fully automated, branded e-commerce website
- a unique header graphic
- a cookie passed to the customer to associate purchases with your eStore
- a secure and safe online environment
- transactions handled by Braintree Merchant Services*
- a shared eStore SSL
- an automatic storewide discount off of full retail
- a 5% monthly customer rewards program
- twice monthly newsletters sent out to customers and dealers (includes product specials, updates and offers; dealers are welcome to re-use the contents to market their eStores)
eBooks for Schools E-Commerce Store Pricing:
– Free! (Sign up now for our introductory price and you will never pay a yearly fee)
Visit an example of a Basic eStore: eBookDestination.com
For further information please contact us at:
Phone: (970) 835-4460
Toll Free: 1-866-933-1786
Fax: (970) 924-1699